Dubai is a megacity positioned on the northern bank of the country of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It’s the most populated and the most precious megacity in the entire country. It’s substantially notorious for being a precious shopping position, a global megacity and an important business centre. It’s also a significant transport core for people as well as loadings. Dubai was rated as one of the finest places to live in the Middle East. The megacity has most lately drawn a large group of people because of its high-rise structures, great structure and sports events. It’s known for its towers and high-rise structures.
The culture of Dubai is primarily told by Islam and traditional Arab culture. It’s also prominent in the armature, taste, fashion, music and life of the megacity. Muslims across the megacity are gathered for prayers five times daily at the minarets of kirks. But, lately, the megacity is substantially peopled with 80 nonnatives, substantially Indians. Thus, there’s a sizeable artistic variety. Due to high figures of excursionists, Dubai’s culture has primarily evolved into a precious and luxurious life. Major carnivals celebrated are Eid al-Fitr and National Day.
Places to visit
Dubai is the most visited megacity in the world. There are veritably friendly sightseeing locales that are a must-see. Some of the most popular locales to visit are Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai gallery, terrarium and aquatic zoo, Jumeirah Mosque, a desert conservation centre and numerous others. Burj Khalifa is one of the world’s altitudinous structures and a must-visit. It has the world’s most extensive shopping centre-The Dubai Mall. The Dubai Creek Park showcases the most popular sightseer lodestones like camel lifts, fantastic raspberry shows, etc.
Dubai is one of the world’s fastest-growing business destinations. It’s an encyclopedically famed business mecca of the Middle East. The business in Dubai is mainly evolving and is now less dependent on its canvas and gas business and is diversified into transnational trade, tourism, banking, airlines, Information Technology and structure. Dubai has an expansive trade network, Global Marketing Avenue, and a favourable duty terrain.
The business openings in Dubai include-
· Expansive Foreign Trade Network-Dubai is an evolving request for the trade of goods and services.
· Financial Services-There’s an immense increase in the demand for private and institutional fiscal services in the region.
· Structure-Dubai invests mainly in its transport, telecommunications and artificial structure. It has attracted numerous business openings.
· IT companies-the IT assiduity is extensively expanding in Dubai. The IT companies are attracted towards the Duty impulses handed by the Government. The Dubai Internet City is an IT demesne fashioned by the government. It operates as a free profitable sector for companies who want to establish a business in the megacity.
Given below is the list of some of the established IT companies in Dubai-
1. Advanced Business Results
2. Canon Middle East FZ LLC
4. Focus Softnet Software for mobile computing and systems, Web- grounded &e-Commerce,
5. IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
6. magnet Interactive LimitedSolution Provider-IT Consultancy
7. Sun Microsystems Multimedia Services, Internet Services Computer Software Houses, Website Contrivers
Education in Dubai includes numerous situations of primary, secondary and council education available for different ethnic and verbal groups. The educational system of the UAE is being followed in Dubai. There are about 80 public seminaries and 150 private seminaries running in Dubai. Utmost of the seminaries are combined with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). There are also numerous Pakistani seminaries set up. Primary and secondary education is free and mandatory for all boys and girls.
Andy Gabriel is a broadly educated web developer and graphic developer who works for a leading web design company and graphic design company.